19.11.15

my absence


 

Ik zag de vrouw van de aarde. 
Zij lag achterover
en het scheen dat zij sliep.
-Hans Andreus 


I have a story inside me; it lies articulate and waiting to be written. 
(not for everyone to read)
 No words can describe how I feel. 
I miss you every moment of the day lieve mama- I miss your beauty, your love and your wisdom. 
This is not our last goodbye.... I love you
xxx

My mother passed away recently (I looked after her). I've been back- and forwards to my homecountry to look after her. 
 It's been an incredible intense and awakening time for me and my family. 



my images








2 comments:

Rick Forrestal said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mady.
Glad you shared how difficult this has been.
These are intense times, I am sure, and an
awakening time for sure.
Here's a hug . . .
xx

Moira Zo said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...