pages

▼

20.3.11

so many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes,
yet they would open up, unfolding quite wonderfully,
if only you were interested in them.
sylvia Plath
 source: androgyny magazine #4, photographed by yuval hen via tfs

6 comments:

  1. just found your blog and i love the name and essence of it. i always hope for abundance. and now, i have found a bit of it.

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. this appeared in Androgyny magazine #4, photographed by Yuval Hen. :)
    (you can easily find the whole beautiful editorial on the fashion spot)(this is one of my fav images from that editorial! actually, it has a face, too.) :) :)

    just to help you back... i'm very greatful for your help in sources.

    lots of hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear Mady, I'm not a member at tfs. Yeah, it's a forum, and you need to be invited and registered if you want to post or comment, but you can see posts w/o being registered. I usually google what I need, because otherwise I would be lost in their system. I don't know how many threads they have, but it's a lot.

    here's the link to that magazine, post #16 has rather good scans:

    http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/androgyny-magazine-4-a-66734-2.html

    Enjoy.
    Have a very nice day.
    Hugs,
    agnes
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much agnes for your help, you are wonderful! and i always enjoy your blog, it's one of my favourites.
    you have a wonderful day too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mady. you're so sweet, thank YOU, so much!

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your posts are very moving. Their relatable artwork to me :) I look forward to more of your posts.

    More power

    :)

    XOXO,

    Alexandra Li
    www.fashionforwardfashaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...
Please don't send any self promoted, ANONYMOUS or spam messages... I will not post them!!!