pages

▼

25.3.10

anjah hynynen



anja hynynen creates the most beautiful organic clothing...
all materials are carefully chosen to be organically grown and ethically produced. the collection is constantly evolving with new designs- one off + made to order clothes + accessories. she works for ekovaruhuset- an organic store in sweden + new york.
she also works with the scottish ardalanish

10 comments:

  1. that knitted bra is like a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore that first image... so pretty/delicate/and light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnxx for your comment on pienmaaktwat

    ik vind jouw blog fantastisch zooo moooi en zoooveeel inspiratie
    HEUL fijn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - really really gorgeous. A little like us organic designer unabashed apparel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her work IS beautiful! Love the underwear! C

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pieces, absolutely beautiful, I'm due for a trip to Scotland this year, might try to get a closer look at Ardalanish.
    p.s. lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic, poetic… I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for all your lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...
Please don't send any self promoted, ANONYMOUS or spam messages... I will not post them!!!